Monday, August 10, 2009

Things I've learned (good and bad) from living in a trailer

Ok, since I'm going to be writing about things that my family will be experience over the next four years, I've decided to start a series called "Things I've learned (good and bad) from living in a trailer".

By this I mean an actual trailer. My husband and I purchased a trailer, mobile home, recreational vehicle, what ever you want to call it, for him to live in while he is attending school down in Mississippi. Don't get me wrong, we're high class now, I mean this trailer park has a fishing lake, horses, beautiful seanry... ok I won't go overboard, but I'm sure I will come away with many lessons from living in this oh so wonderful shack.

The first thing I've learned. My actual house I buy to live in will have a hearth room. I love being able to be in the kitchen washing dishes and having my family right there with me either playing games, watching t.v., coloring, etc. You know, in our trailer we have a hearth room. It's also our living room.

That's my first lesson.

Many more to come :)

No comments: