Monday, December 17, 2007

our vacation

I have not posted in a long long time. There are several times I think about posting, but by the time I get to sit down and actually complete it I forget what I was going to write. Anyway we took a family trip to Nashville this past weekend and had a great time. We got to see the Radio City Spectacular staring the Rocketts, the ice sculptures celebrating the Grinche's 50'th B-day from How the Grinch Stole Christmas, and we attended a dinner show by Pam Tillis. BUT... trying to go to sleep with a two year old in a hotel room was awful. Don't get me wrong both my kids were great the whole weekned, but Tristen would not go to sleep when it was time. We only had one king bed, so here we were, Will, Hannah, Tristen, and I all piled in. We had to turn the T.V. off and try to sleep. Will, Hannah, and I had to pretend we were sleeping just to try to get T to sleep. Next thing you know she's in your face saying "wake up sleepy head" We tried so hard not to laugh. Eventually she fell asleep and we had a good day the next day. Just thought anybody with kids would enjoy that because I'm sure it has happened to you at one point or another.

No comments: